- MANJISHTHA is a potent blood purifier and so provides relief from various skin and hair problems. Promotes detoxification and is also useful in non healing wounds.
- SARIVA has pitta pacifying properties. Can be used externally as well as internally in skin problems. Purifies blood and improves skin texture.
- TULASI is known to strengthen immunity. It has antibacterial properties due to which it can cure a variety of skin problems.
- SHIRISH is antimicrobial and is best for curing different types of allergies.Relieves herpes infection (also called visarpa in Ayurveda).
Instructions of Use
Dosage - 15 ml three times a day after meals or as directed by the physician.
Health Problem - Acne, Pimples, Skin problems
- 15 ml three times a day after meals or as directed by the physician. Store in a cool dry place. Shake well before use.
- Manjidyn syrup purifies blood to give you pimple free skin with natural glow. It is antimicrobial, liver stimulant , and a powerful blood purifier. It improves metabolism. Its natural formulation works from inside to purify blood and kills bacteria so that there is improvement in pimples and other skin ailments. Manjishtha, Neem, Guduchi are the best blood purifiers mentioned in the Ayurveda texts.