- Matulung (Citron), Dadim (Pomegranate), Brahmi, Haritaki (Hirda), Sariva (Ananta), Musta (Nut grass], Ushir (Khus), Udumber (Cluster fig) Dadima fruit acts as an appetizer and an anti emetic so used in vomiting, abdominal pain and hyperacidity related problems.
- Brahmi is a general tonic to fight stress and imparts cooling energy. Haritaki is a potent laxative, anti oxidant, , stimulates appetite and enhances digestion.
- Udumbar fruit being cold in potency manages pitta, relieves fatigue, and alleviates burning sensation also.
Dosage - 20 ml two times a day before meals or as directed by the physician. Health Problem - Acidity, Indigestion, Heart burn, loss of appetite.
- 20 ml two times a day before meals or as directed by the physician.
- Pittadyn syrup is an effective natural polyherbal formulation for acidity. The right and tried proportion of herbs in Pittadyn Syrup soothes gastric irritation, improves digestion and has healing activity. Has good palatable taste which in turn acts as an appetiser also.