The Most common skin conditions, mostly affects teenagers undergoing hormonal changes. Boys are commonly affected than girls. Acne usually affects the face but may also affect the back, neck&chest. Acne includes blackheads, whiteheads, nodules&cysts. Bacteria on the skin and fatty acids within oil glands causes acne. In Ayurveda, it istermed as Yuvanpidika/Tarunyapitika – caused by vitiated Pitta dosha&rakta dosha.
- Inflammed Eruptions on face.
- Eat more fruits&vegetables.
- Use turmeric, ginger, berries, dark green leafy vegetables, raisins in your daily diet.
- Avoid sugar rich diet.
- Avoid saturated&processed foods.
- Avoid milk products.
- Avoid stress which causes poor dietary choices.
- Avoid excessive use of cosmetics.
Aloe vera juice intake helps to relieve constipation&inturn acne. Daily intake of 10-15 ml once a day.
- Application of turmeric powder mixed with neem leaf powder helps to get rid of acne.
- Mix half tsf of cinnamon powder with one tsf of honey and apply on the affected areas. Then just wipe of the
- Application with a soft cotton cloth, after 15-20 mins.
- Application of fresh papaya helps to prevent the pus formation in pimples.