It is also known as dermatitis. Eczema appears as small blisters that can ooze. It is almost always quiet itchy. In older eczema the blisters are less prominent &skin is thickened, elevated&scaling. In Ayurved, this is known as Vicharchika which is caused due to faulty eating habits&Lifestyle.
- Rashes can be more prominent on neck, face, ankles, buttock&legs.
- Redness of skin
- Dry skin
- Sleep early (In time)
- Always eat freshly prepared food.
- Exercise regularly
- Wear loose cotton clothes.
- Avoid excessive intake of stale, cold, fermented foods.
- Avoid late night dinners. Avoid curds.
- Application of coconut oil helps to reduce itching.
- Decoction of neem leaves and basil leaves to be made. Add a pinch of turmeric to it. And consume it 15-20 ml twice a day after meals.