This is a disease of GI tract. In digestion process food is broken into small parts that the body can absorb & use it as energy.
- Burning sensation in the stomach
- Heart burn
- Sourness in the stomach
- Pain in the stomach
- Lack of appetite
- Regular meal timings
- Follow meditation or other mental relaxation techniques.
- Salty, oily&sour foods intake.
- Avoid skipping meals.
- Avoid eating too late at night.
- Avoid suppression of natural urges.
- Avoid excessive anger, fear, worry.
- Take Yashtimadhu churna approx 2-3 gms twice a day with milk.
- Have cows ghee with all meals.
- Gulkanda&Morawala are the best recipes for reducing Pitta.
- Water of green coconut helps.
- Chewing of half a teaspoon of fennel seeds after food helps.