MENSTRUAL PROBLEMS DISORDERS
Menstrual disorders are problems that affect a Woman’s normal menstrual cycle. The menstrual cycle is regulated by many reproductive hormones. There can be huge menstrual cycle variation from women to women. Conditions that affect on the cycle are wrong dietary habits, excessive sexual activity, heavy exertion, repeated abortions, obesity, trauma etc. Psychological conditions also play on important role.
- Painful cramps during bleeding
- Abnormally heavy bleeding or not having any bleeding
- Excessive fatigue
- Be stress free with the help of meditation&yoga.
- Eat smaller&more frequent meals
- Avoid intake of sour, salty, pungent & fermented foods in excess.
- Avoid alcohol&caffeine
- Avoid exercise during periods
- For abdominal pain&cramps – hot fermentation on abdomen with the help of a hot water bag helps.
- Drink only warm water when required.
- Rest completely during periods.
- Eat unripe papaya to normalize irregular periods.
- Green&black grapes bothare useful for regularizing irregular periods. Also relieves constipation.
- A combination of fresh carrot juice&aloe vera juice regulate the hormones®ularizes the menstrual cycle.